Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel

Seems I'm using that saying a lot lately...

We met with Harley's behavior therapist last night. He is going to help us come up with something to help. Definitely more routine...which will be VERY difficult with Zac and Tyler, but doable...After the holiday he will come over and do a homestudy and we will try to brainstorm and figure out something that will work.

Today Zac has his flu shot and Kelly has a dentists appointment. Of course I have a houseful of chores to catch up on too...I may have to take some pictures of my lovelies and get them posted here too though. It's the highlight of my day!

I can't wait for this month to be over...I should be having an egg for Thanksgiving at this rate :) ... MUCH better than a turkey! =))

Harley's room?? Never did get around to that! My back is killing me but hopefully as the day goes on it will loosen up and I'll be back to my old energetic self. The last week or so I've had a real problem with low energy and fatigue...It's gotta end soon!!--Hopefully today's the day it ends.

No comments: