Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How do you tell?

If your wrist is fractured or just dislocated? Background: When my bfp went bfn yet once again I went mad...I punched a few walls, punched myself, nearly destroyed my desk and computer chair...My wrist hurt pretty badly after that and I thought I may have damaged it...so yeah, it's been hurting for about 2 1/2 weeks...

Last night my wrist "popped" and I've been in pretty severe pain since...I put a brace on it, but with it swelling up the way it is, it just hurts like hell more as the day goes on...and I'm not even that far into the day...Of course it would have to be my right hand since I can't use my left worth a tinker's damn...It hurts to even move my fingers...but I can move my fingers so that's a good sign right?

I don't want to take ibuprofen in case I have a chance in hell (which I doubt) of a bfp this month...Tylenol's not cutting it...Vicodin? I'd rather not get myself addicted to that crap again....

I'm in no frame of mind to go to the doctor and have them x ray it or anything...In fact I'm going to avoid going in public as much as possible...I'm just not in a great frame of mind...

Of course, I got my +opk today...I guess I should be happy to see two lines of any sort in my world right? I'm just tired...I can't have another loss...I feel like maybe I should give up while I'm ahead.

Now I will make a happier post to bury this one...I just gotta let it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoping your wrist is just sprained but ...it's been 2 and a half weeks so I think when we get you out of your hole we need to get you to the Dr....JMO though ..... thinking of you and hoping for a better day!!!!!!!!! Your friend in California who is thinking of you!