Sunday, November 30, 2008

Have I mentioned?

How much I hate the 2ww? I won't go on about that...

Seems Tyler may have the flu (even though he got a flu shot early this year!). We were up most of last night...and the second night in a row that I ended up sleeping on the couch to be near him (and to keep him from infecting the bedroom). He had a high fever last night and the poor boy was just miserable.

Of course, Zachary and Harley woke up with the 'cough that started it all'...Thankfully I don't have any of THOSE symptoms! Hopefully I'll be able to stay healthy while taking care of the sick kids...

So we're going to cancel respite for today and who knows if Harley will make it to school and therapy tomorrow...we'll see in the morning I guess?

I sure wish this 2ww would rush on by! Maybe with the boys being sick it will? I'm halfway through the 2ww though so...Keeping my fingers crossed and everything else too!

2 comments:

Haley said...

I hope your little boys feel better soon, hopefully everyone should be better by Christmas now, fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

I hope you all feel better soon and you get the answer you want! :-)