Sunday, October 26, 2008

Crazy Nuts -- A vent post today (sorry)

Yes, I'm going crazy nuts....I have so many things to catch up on! We never did get the other 2 pumpkins carved...maybe we'll get around to that today? IDK...

We did get one more zombie in the yard yesterday (I'll have to get a picture of it later on).

Today Harley has respite and he's already giving me hell. He just doesn't understand that we need a break from him and it really hurts his feelings (or at least that's how he acts). But I really need the break from him. He somehow found the key to the lock for the refrigerator and now I can't lock the fridge so we've had MASSIVE overeating problems with him...I typically keep the fridge locked all day when he's home...Of course he tells me the "food stealer is a key stealer too!". He's so good at stashing crap that I doubt I'll ever find the key...we used to have a back up key, but he broke that off and bent it all to hell so now I don't even have a backup...I guess I better go and buy me a new lock for the fridge...if only I could find a bicycle lock that's less than 2 ft long...2 ft won't do anything to keep him out of the fridge....

Andrew's stressing out because of this stupid client...he's decided he will drop this client...gave him two weeks notice already...well there goes $160 a WEEK! GRRH...There goes my Christmas shopping too....and now he doesn't understand why I'm upset?! At least my bonus will be over $1000 this year...but I won't get it till 2 weeks before Christmas so now I'll have to bust my ass trying to get Christmas together in a week!? Whaaaateva!!

Robert and Kelly have to go back to Kenny's today at 6....I hate having to take them over there, but now they are liking going to his house...they walk in the door...he sends them "out to play"...Ummm, they are 16 and 15 years old....do you really think they "go out to play"? With us, we do things as a family and that keeps them out of trouble...The kinds of things they do at his house? Let's see...Walk to Walmart (but have no $$?) what do you think they're doing at walmart? Go to Kelly's boyfriend's house (no parental supervision and hormones don't set well with me!)...

I have the housecleaners coming tomorrow so I really should be organizing the house...I HATE doing that...It seems to be a never ending job...I mean I take the time to get everyone's laundry washed, dried and folded, set it in their 'area' to be put away and then I find that here it is Sunday and the laundry's still not put away...It's the least they can do to put the damn laundry away!! I do the rest!! I put away Zac's, Harley's, Tyler's, mine and the household laundry...I think Andrew is the biggest violator on this...and I can't STAND having piles of crap all over (even if it is clean laundry!). He doesn't understand why I am so damned frustrated?

Robert's so attached to Zachary that he picks him up and carries him everywhere...I have told him and told him not to do that...It's not like I can spend my day with the baby in my arms because I have other things I have to do...now whenever the baby is put down he SCREAMS!! Ugh! Or he likes to stand...but he still doesn't understand that he can't just whip his body around when he stands...then he falls...then he cries and it takes forever to calm him down!

Let's see....now I just have to start on paperwork...I do Andrew's timesheets because I can't stand when he gets so frustrated with doing it himself...he's not a paperwork kinda guy and just sitting for an hour to work on it he starts yelling and throwing things...I have SHOWED him that Tyler does the same thing and he really needs to learn to control that crap or I'll start leaving with the kids whenever he has to do paperwork....that's why I took over his paperwork...We have to do a separate time sheet for each and every client and each and every visit...that's like 40 pages of making dots!! GRH!

I also have to do Harley's recert for his SSI..a phone appointment on Friday and have to have all paycheck stubs from January 2008 to present mailed to them before the appt on Friday...Thankfully Tyler got me up nice and early today (5am) so I was able to dig those out before Zachary and the rest of the house got going...At least I'm organized enough that it didn't take much...BUT Andrew didn't give me his paycheck stubs for the last two weeks...grrh...he better know where they are!!!

Then I have to get Zachary's hearing test results from birth to now (I have one of them already). The ENT is being anal and wants me to drive up there and sign a release (won't accept it by fax?)...Sure, I have all the time in the world to drive 45 minutes each way just to sign a damn piece of paper? Just to get 3 pieces of paper? I mean I am his parent...WTH is wrong with them?

Zachary's EI evaluation is finally set up for December 2nd. That gives me time to get his hearing test results when we go in on 11/26 for his next hearing test....

I have to start the registration process for Tyler to start preschool in August too...I hope it's not a LOT of paperwork...and I sure wish this boy would be much more cooperative when it comes to potty training...I really want him trained before he starts preschool in August...but the way he's acting...he'll be lucky to be trained before college!! lol

I still have to get everyone their flu shots....quite the coordination effort to get 7 of us flu shots (wait Zac & Tyler already got thiers!! YAY!! I'm 1/2 a step ahead of myself!)

We have our big Halloween Bash on Halloween this year...first time we've done anything like this and I don't know if I'm truly prepared for it....at least 2 of the teens aren't coming for the 'slumber' part of the party...so I will only have SIX teens slumbering after a night of hard partying...I think it will be fun...

With November right around the corner, I have to fill out the calendar before Harley looks at it and thinks that he has a "free month"...Gotta start planning Thanksgiving too...I think we will invite Harley's respite provider over this year and maybe even my MIL....

What a busy time of year! Right after Thanksgiving we have Zachary's First Birthday?! Where has the time gone? Then two weeks later Christmas? At least I have lots of Zac's birthday presents already...just a couple more I want to get (he will get one from each family member).

And I'm in the 2ww and I can't wait to test...I'm gonna drive myself nuts. I still have to go and pick up my progesterone. I've been holding off because I think I would be too tempted to start taking it early instead of on the doctor's proposed schedule...who knows...maybe I will pick it up tomorrow and start it up anyhow...how will he know? LOL

2 comments:

Haley said...

Oh my Tracy, you have a lot going on! Wow, can you come up my way for a drink! Try to think what George would do in this situation. lol.

They don't do the flu shots here until after November 1st.

Hang in there!

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

Checking in with you to see how you were holding up! Two days and no post, I hope all is well!