Saturday, July 5, 2008

And I thought he was sleeping in....

But I just found him in my bed, under the sheets eating the food we hid in our room in an effort to stop his binging...this time he ate
A row of saltines
more peanut butter
a box of whoppers

Kelly is going to be so mad that he's now eaten her whole stash of movie candy....

Then because he was caught, he began attacking Andrew and I...becoming physically and verbally violent...telling us how he's gonna kill us, even had a plan...has the knife picked out...It's just got me so...worried...what am I gonna do with this child? I can't get him to stop eating!! And then he becomes extremely violent when he's told the facts of overeating...the heatlh risks...the concerns...It's just too much to handle for today...

1 comment:

Christina said...

I have a 8 year old that does this. We have to lock all snacks in a pantry at night so she does not raid our stuff!!!!