Sunday, February 10, 2008

Easier Said than Done

I know, I said I was going to start a whole different blog for AAM posts, but I don't have time to start one right now and I have something hurting my heart that I just have to get off my chest....I am trying so hard to take a break from the 'ladies'...I decided this when I got up this morning. It's still bringing stinging tears to my eyes though...I KNEW in my heart that I should've kept the news to myself but wanted so badly to share since they are really my only contact with the outside world. I'm so sure I've offended so many of them they wish I would just disappear altogether. I am thinking of just emailing off to the 'mom' of the board and asking her to remove my info, but at the same time, I want to stick around enough to see the new babies and new bfps...It just hurts and leave a HUGE hole in my heart to know that I offended the most important ladies in my life!! I wish I could find the right words to express the sense of loss I feel in leaving...In the meantime, I'm trying to find a new group of ladies to share my ups and downs and good and bad news with but I doubt I will ever "bond" with those ladies as I have with my other special ladies....I just can't seem to stop crying about it...

Maybe I should just count to 10, take a couple of deep breaths and forget about it for now, but that's just so hard to do! They are always in my mind (of course, my children are first and foremost but these ladies run a close 2nd!!).

I will try to find the time to make a new blog so that anyone who's reading this doesn't have to feel forced to be in my wild mind!

1 comment:

Megan said...

What is this about? We all care about you! You have my facebook if you would rather email me on there, that is fine. Hope all is well, love and hugs to you hun!