Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy 14th Birthday my DD!!

I can't believe it's been 14 years since I welcomed my one and only precious daughter into this world!! I've got to find my scanner so I can put some pics of her first days up on the blog!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET, SWEET GIRL!! I can't wait to have you home from school so we can celebrate!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

When asked what she wanted for her birthday, she said she already got her wish...Her dad let her spend the night last night here and she woke up in our house surrounded by her loving family!! She is such a sweet soul!! I guess I better get on the run and get her some gifts before she gets home from school...I've been so busy and slacking so bad (and feeling so cruddy with this cold) that I haven't been out to a store all week!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: